- Emergency Medicine
Dr. Wilbert received his baccalaureate degree from the University of Wyoming. He attended the University of Kansas School of Medicine and completed his residency in Emergency Medicine at the University of Massachusetts.
He has been an Attending Physician at MedStar Harbor Hospital since 2012. In addition to his clinical responsibilities, he serves on the MedStar Harbor Hospital’s Ethics Committee. He has been involved with the ED’s Peer Review Committee for several years, and is now the chairman. His interests in Emergency Medicine include resident education, efficiency and workflow, quality and safety, and departmental operations. Dr. Wilbert was in the inaugural class of MedStar Emergency Physicians LEAD program in 2016.
Dr. Wilbert is Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, and a Fellow of the American College of Emergency Physicians. He is also an Assistant Professor of Clinical Emergency Medicine at Georgetown University Medical Center. He is currently serving as the MedStar Emergency Physicians, Assistant Chair of Quality and Safety at MedStar Harbor Hospital.
Outside of the Emergency Department, Chris enjoys traveling, music, learning foreign languages, and cooking.
- Residency Program: UMass Memorial Medical Center - University Campus (2012)
- Medical School: University of Kansas School of Medicine (2009)
- Board Certification: American Board of Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine
- MedStar Montgomery Medical Center
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center
- MedStar Union Memorial Hospital
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center
- MedStar Harbor Hospital