- Vascular Surgery
David Coll, MD, FACS, is board certified in general and vascular surgery, and fellowship trained in vascular surgery. He is currently practicing exclusively in the field of vascular surgery. He enjoys every aspect of vascular care from aneurysms to varicose veins, using all the current minimally invasive tools. He is an old fashioned physician who enjoys patient interaction.
Dr. Coll is a member of the Eastern Vascular Society and is a fellow in the American College of Surgeons. He has numerous publications and text chapters to his credit and chairs the Quality Assurance Committee at MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital.
David Coll, MD, FACS, named 2015 "Top Docs" by Baltimore Magazine for vascular surgery.
- Fellowship Program: Hahnemann University Hospital (1997)
- Residency Program: MedStar Union Memorial Hospital (1995)
- Internship Program: MedStar Union Memorial Hospital (1991)
- Medical School: University of Maryland School of Medicine (1990)
- Board Certification: American Board of Surgery, Vascular Surgery
- Board Certification: American Board of Surgery, Surgery
- MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital