Jacob Swartz, MD, is a child/adolescent psychiatrist who primarily focuses on improving mental health within schools through the Wellbeing in School Environments (WISE) program and stabilizing adolescents in crisis through the adolescent inpatient program at MedStar Montgomery Medical Center. Dr. Swartz has clinical interests in mood and anxiety disorders, developmental disorders, autism spectrum disorders, trauma, substance use disorders, and global mental health. Dr. Swartz studied psychology and philosophy as an undergraduate at Georgetown University before obtaining his medical degree from Medical College of Georgia. He completed his residency and then Child Psychiatry Fellowship at MedStar Georgetown University Hospital.
- Fellowship Program: MedStar Georgetown University Hospital (2020)
- Residency Program: MedStar Georgetown University Hospital (2018)
- Medical School: Medical College of Georgia (2015)
- Board Certification: American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Psychiatry
- 2115 Wisconsin Avenue NorthwestWashington, DC 20007
- MedStar Montgomery Medical Center
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital