- Hand Surgery
Dr. Moore received his medical degree from the State University of New York Downstate in Brooklyn and completed his residency in orthopedic surgery at Johns Hopkins Hospital. He did his hand surgery fellowship at the Curtis National Hand Center at MedStar Union Memorial Hospital. Dr. Moore is an associate professor in the Department of Orthopedic Surgery at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. He is an attending hand surgeon and consultant at MedStar Union Memorial Hospital and is actively involved in direct surgical education and didactic lectures.
- Fellowship Program: MedStar Union Memorial Hospital (1980)
- Residency Program: Johns Hopkins Hospital (1979)
- Residency Program: Johns Hopkins Hospital (1976)
- Internship Program: Johns Hopkins Hospital (1975)
- Medical School: State University of New York College of Medicine (1974)
- Board Certification: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery