Jonathan D. Rose, DPM, ACFAS, had been appointed as the Medical Director of Ambulatory Wound Care Services. After more than a decade of concurrent practice at Podiatry Associates and the Integrated Wound Healing Center, Dr. Rose garners expertise in both, diabetic limb salvage, and advanced wound healing.
When the Wound Center opened in 2005 at MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center in Baltimore, he quickly demonstrated a commitment to lead by example with regard to clinical and social care and governance. Dr. Rose in collaboration with our Administrative Director Dan Hakim will continue to lead and maintain a medical agenda addressing the needs of the our wound care patients driving patient-centered outcomes, healing one wound at a time and creating an environment where associates want to work.
Jonathan D. Rose, DPM, ACFAS was named a Top Doc by Baltimore Magazine for podiatry in 2019.
- Residency Program: Pennsylvania Presbyterian Medical Center (2002)
- Residency Program: Presbyterian Univ. of Pennsylvania Medical Center (2002)
- Internship Program: Presbyterian Univ. of Pennsylvania Medical Center (1999)
- Medical School: Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine (1998)
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center