- Allergy and Immunology
Jonathan Matz, MD, is board certified in Internal Medicine as well as Allergy & Immunology. He attended the George Washington University School of Medicine in Washington, DC, and completed his residency in Internal Medicine and Primary Care in the Department of Health Care Sciences at George Washington University Medical Center. He then completed a fellowship in Allergy and Clinical Immunology at the National Jewish Center for Immunology and Respiratory Medicine and University of Colorado in Denver, CO.
Dr. Matz is the director of Chesapeake Clinical Research, Inc. which was founded in 1992 and is an associate professor in the Department of Medicine at the John Hopkins School of Medicine in addition to working as a physician at Drs. Golden and Matz, LLC. Dr. Matz is a fellow of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, and the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology. Dr. Matz was born and raised in Baltimore. He is an avid skier and golfer, although his handicap hovers around 12- he keeps trying. He spends most of his free time with his wife and four children.
Jonathan Matz, MD, was named a 2020 "Top Doc" by Baltimore Magazine for allergy/immunology.
The office of Drs. Golden and Matz has one goal in mind - to help you prevent symptoms, maintain normal activities, and avoid complications. From newborns to elderly, you can trust in over 25 years of academic-quality expertise. We are thoughtfully committed to working closely with you to develop a specialized treatment program as unique as yourself. We believe that listening is the most important thing we can do when evaluating your situation. We are always familiarizing ourselves with the latest advances in treatment and research, including clinical trials, which will bring new treatments to you in the future. Our aim is to provide you the best care and service by applying state of the art knowledge to completely focus on your needs.
- Fellowship Program: National Jewish Health (1992)
- Fellowship Program: National Jewish Center for Immunology and (1992)
- Residency Program: George Washington University Hospital (1989)
- Internship Program: Pacific Presbyterian Medical Center (1987)
- Medical School: George Washington University School of Medicine (1986)
- Board Certification: American Board of Allergy and Immunology, Allergy and Immunology
- Board Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center
- Baltimore Magazine Top Doc, 2014-2020