- Vascular Surgery
Kapil Simlote, MD, is a board-certified surgeon, fellowship-trained in vascular surgery.
He specializes in the management of vascular diseases of the arteries, including carotid, mesenteric, peripheral, renal and aortic occlusive disease. Dr. Simlote specializes in the treatment of abdominal and thoracic aortic aneurysms and venous disease. He also performs dialysis access procedures. He has surgical expertise in the latest minimally-invasive treatments, including balloon angioplasty, stenting, atherectomy and laser treatment of varicose veins.
Dr. Simlote strives to help his patients live longer and healthier lives.
- Fellowship Program: Good Samaritan Hospital (2006)
- Fellowship Program: Good Samaritan Hospital - Ohio (2006)
- Residency Program: WellSpan York Hospital (2004)
- Residency Program: York Hospital (2004)
- Internship Program: DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital (1999)
- Internship Program: Wayne State University (1999)
- Medical School: American University of the Caribbean (1998)
- Board Certification: American Board of Surgery, Vascular Surgery
- MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital