Ryan Cleary, MD is a graduate of Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia. Following completion of his medical degree, he went on to pursue internship and residency programs within the Department of Surgery at Thomas Jefferson University, followed by an additional chief residency program within the university’s Department of Urology. Prior to joining MedStar Franklin Square, he completed a robotic oncology fellowship at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in New York City.
Dr. Cleary is a member of the American Urological Association and the Endourological Society. Throughout his training, he contributed to numerous urological research efforts, which have been published in professional medical journals, books and abstracts.
- Fellowship Program: Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (2017)
- Residency Program: Thomas Jefferson University (2016)
- Residency Program: Jefferson Medical College (2016)
- Internship Program: Thomas Jefferson University Hospital (2012)
- Internship Program: Jefferson Medical College (2012)
- Medical School: Jefferson Medical College (2010)
- Medical School: Thomas Jefferson Medical College (2010)
- Board Certification: American Board of Urology, Urology
- MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center
- Ryan Cleary, MD, named 2020 "Top Docs" by Baltimore Magazine