- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Jessica Ouyang, MD, is a child and adolescent psychiatrist at MedStar Georgetown University Hospital. Her clinical work currently involves integrated mental health care in primary care pediatrics and obstetrics/gynecology. Administratively, she works closely with the leadership team at ECIN/Healthy Steps Program. She received her medical degree from Saint Louis University and completed residency training in the Triple Board Program (Pediatrics, General Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry) at Indiana University, where she served as chief resident in her last year. She is also a fellowship-trained perinatal/reproductive psychiatrist from Brown University/Women and Infants Hospital of Rhode Island. Her academic interests include perinatal mental health, general pediatrics, behavioral management training/education, early childhood development/attachment, and medical education.
- Fellowship Program: Brown University (2020)
- Residency Program: Indiana University School of Medicine (2019)
- Medical School: St. Louis University School of Medicine (2014)
- Board Certification: American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatrics
- 3800 Reservoir Road NorthwestWashington, DC 20007
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital